1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Nr. 2 Infanterie Regiment - a gaming regiment based in the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyborboy98s App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyborboy98
Gemeiner
Gemeiner

Cyborboy98s App Empty
PostSubject: Cyborboy98s App   Cyborboy98s App Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 am

In-Game Name:Cyborboy98
Nationality:English/British
Steam Community Name:Cyborboy98
Timezone (GMT +/-):GMT
Who Recruited You?:I was previously in the reg, but was kicked out but i wished to rejoin for a condition.
Can you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree? Yes
Have you previously been involved in any other NW regiments? If so, please state which: 21e/ 74th/ several others which i've forgotten about but 21e was the main reg i was in. I was also quite high ranking in both regiments.
Are you able to make our weekly events most of the time?:I will always attend trainings and linebattles if physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Greenbeard
Major
Major
Greenbeard

Cyborboy98s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborboy98s App   Cyborboy98s App Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 am

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the regiment and please check out the information posted in the 'Regiment Info' section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, set your tags in game please; the format is 1tesPmrs_Rek_(Name) and set this banner on your character:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

You can also connect to our TeamSpeak 3 in order to chat and play other games with members at any time you wish at 88th.ts3dns.com (This will also be used for events such as trainings and linebattles.)
Back to top Go down

Cyborboy98s App
Page 1 of 1