The official forum of the Nr. 2 Infanterie Regiment - a gaming regiment based in the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lude's application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lude

PostSubject: Lude's application.   Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:31 pm

In-Game Name: Lude
Nationality: Argentina
Steam Community Name: Ludeiro1
Timezone (GMT +/-): -3
Who Recruited You?: Orochi
Can you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree?: I can understand English pretty well, but I don't feel very confident when I have to speak it.
Have you previously been involved in any other NW regiments? If so, please state which: No
Are you able to make our weekly events most of the time?: Generally yes, but sometimes I won't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BapKing
Premierleutnant
Premierleutnant

PostSubject: Re: Lude's application.   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm

[b]Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the regiment and please check out the information posted in the 'Regiment Info' section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, set your tags in game please; the format is 1tesPmrs_Rek_(Name) and set this banner on your character:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Also in regards to your English skill, as long as you can listen to English and perhaps communicate by chat when necessary, you should be alright. However, if there is no cohesion between ourselves and you then it will not be possible for us to play, but it seems by your application that you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1tespmrs.forumotion.com

Lude's application.
Page 1 of 1