1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Nr. 2 Infanterie Regiment - a gaming regiment based in the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eaRl aka. Toni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
earl10243

eaRl aka. Toni Empty
PostSubject: eaRl aka. Toni   eaRl aka. Toni Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 am

Hello,

my name is Antoiné (Toni) and I'am from Berlin. My Dad is from Serbia, but i was born and raised in Germany.

In-Game Name: SGT_eaRl
Nationality: German
Steam Community Name: earl10243
Timezone (GMT +/-): +1
Who Recruited You?: Gurkha
Can you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree? Yes
Have you previously been involved in any other NW regiments? If so, please state which: No
Are you able to make our weekly events most of the time?: Yes
Back to top Go down
BapKing
Premierleutnant
Premierleutnant
BapKing

eaRl aka. Toni Empty
PostSubject: Re: eaRl aka. Toni   eaRl aka. Toni Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 am

[b]Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the regiment and please check out the information posted in the 'Regiment Info' section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, set your tags in game please; the format is 1tesPmrs_Rek_(Name) and set this banner on your character:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
Back to top Go down
https://1tespmrs.forumotion.com

eaRl aka. Toni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR) :: 1tes Pommersches Regiment :: Bewerbungen (Applications) :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: