1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Nr. 2 Infanterie Regiment - a gaming regiment based in the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dannyboys application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannyboy
Rekrut
Rekrut
Dannyboy

Dannyboys application Empty
PostSubject: Dannyboys application   Dannyboys application Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 am

Dannyboy

15yrs

British

david.chandler

GMT (i think thats english time)

1tes Ceasar and Glarthlar helped me through it

yes i can speak english

i was sort of with an american one but i couldn't make 1am so i had to leave

yes almost certainly

Back to top Go down
Greenbeard
Major
Major
Greenbeard

Dannyboys application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dannyboys application   Dannyboys application Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 am

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the regiment and please check out the information posted in the 'Regiment Info' section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, set your tags in game please; the format is 1tesPmrs_Rek_(Name). Please make sure that you have downloaded Teamspeak 3 Client [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and connect to our TS IP - 88th.ts3dns.com with your new tags. Set this banner on your character:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Dannyboys application
Page 1 of 1