1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Nr. 2 Infanterie Regiment - a gaming regiment based in the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GrandMasterSpam's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandMasterSpam
Gemeiner
Gemeiner

GrandMasterSpam's application Empty
PostSubject: GrandMasterSpam's application   GrandMasterSpam's application Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:23 am

In-game name: GrandMasterSpam
Nationality: English
Steam Community Name: GrandMasterSpam
Timezone (GMT +/-):GMT+0
Who recruited you?: My good friend, Greenbeard.
Can you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree?Yes, I can.
Have you previously been involved in any other NW regiments? If so, please state which: unfortunately, I have not.
Are you able to make our weekly events most of the time?: most likely, my school finishes on 3:30 pm most days and I'm currently on my christmas holidays.
Back to top Go down
Greenbeard
Major
Major
Greenbeard

GrandMasterSpam's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GrandMasterSpam's application   GrandMasterSpam's application Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:31 am

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the regiment and please check out the information posted in the 'Regiment Info' section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, set your tags in game please; the format is 1tesPmrs_Rek_(Name) and set this banner on your character:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

You can also connect to our TeamSpeak 3 in order to chat and play other games with members at any time you wish at 212.227.249.185:9988 (This will also be used for events such as trainings and linebattles.)
Back to top Go down

GrandMasterSpam's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR) :: 1tes Pommersches Regiment :: Bewerbungen (Applications) :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: