1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Nr. 2 Infanterie Regiment - a gaming regiment based in the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windi

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Wind's Application   Wind's Application Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 am

In-Game Name: Wind
Nationality: USA
Steam Community Name: Wind24
Timezone (GMT +/-): EST
Who Recruited You?: I saw Fishnuu kick ass on US 1.
Can you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree? Yes
Have you previously been involved in any other NW regiments? If so, please state which: Pubbed with public regiment and merced for a lot of regs and also been in 3eVolt
Are you able to make our weekly events most of the time?: Yes

NOTE: I am not Windlife or Windbusche people have been asking me recently about those names if i am them i am NOT.
Back to top Go down
Jishnu
Leutnant
Leutnant
Jishnu

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's Application   Wind's Application Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:56 am

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the regiment and please check out the information posted in the 'Regiment Info' section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, set your tags in game please; the format is 1tesPmrs_Rek_(Name). Please make sure that you have downloaded Teamspeak 3 Client [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and connect to our TS IP - 88th.ts3dns.com with your new tags. Set this banner on your character:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Windi

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's Application   Wind's Application Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:33 am

Well, I hope this is fine but i have to change my name because if you we're me with the constant askings if i am this guy or not is annoying i will be known as "BlackWolf" if thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Jishnu
Leutnant
Leutnant
Jishnu

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's Application   Wind's Application Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 am

That is fine. I will change your name on the roster. Also add me on steam [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I will invite you to the steam group as well after you add me.
Back to top Go down
Walko
Kapitän
Kapitän
Walko

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's Application   Wind's Application Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Please add Jishnu, or Walko on steam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's Application   Wind's Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wind's Application
Page 1 of 1