1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment (Nr. 2 IR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Nr. 2 Infanterie Regiment - a gaming regiment based in the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenbeard
Major
Major
Greenbeard

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 am

1 T E S P O M M E R S C H E S
A P P L I C A T I O N F O R M

This is the application template! In order for you to become a fully fledged member, you must fill this out and make a new thread with this filled out application form in it, and then post the thread. Your application will be reviewed and decided upon by the officer staff. If you have been accepted, your account will be approved and the correct groups applied, however should you be declined your account will be removed. Keep an eye on your application and follow the instructions given in the message should you be accepted, good luck!

Code:
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Steam Community Name:[/b]
[b]Timezone (GMT +/-):[/b]
[b]Who Recruited You?:[/b]
[b]Can you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree?[/b]
[b]Have you previously been involved in any other NW regiments? If so, please state which:[/b]
[b]Are you able to make our weekly events most of the time?:[/b]
Back to top Go down

Application Template
Page 1 of 1